At Lake Norman Financial Group, we understand your life’s goals. We also recognize that at several critical points of a life cycle, consulting a Financial Advisor becomes necessary. To meet these demands, we offer services which respond to our client’s needs at each of these points in your life.
A thorough financial evaluation and personalized financial plan with measurable results are essential for investment success. Our first step is to identify your goals:
- Retire with income security.
- Quality of lifestyle during your earning years.
- Protect your assets and see them grow.
- Provide for your spouse.
- Provide your children or your grandchildren with a good education.
Our second step is to construct a customized strategic plan, and recommend specific changes and solutions to help achieve your goals. Third, we implement this plan using customized portfolio design and the appropriate financial resources specific to your personal plan. Fourth, we conduct ongoing reviews, making course adjustments when needed, to help you stay on track. We are always available and willing to listen throughout this process.
AREAS OF FOCUS
Marriage, education funding and elder care are common family planning issues. These events can often overlap, requiring a carefully constructed and coordinated investment plan. We can help you prioritize your needs and then implement a financial strategy for funding them.
A change in employment is an excellent time to sit down and re-assess your current portfolio objectives and make any necessary adjustments–taking into account any changes in your goals, time horizon, or income. We can help you construct a flexible budget that can accommodate a period of unemployment and we will discuss appropriate investments to consider.
Using our Retirement Planning Tools that factor important living considerations, such as a new house, we will review your insurance policies for any coverage duplications or omissions. We will coordinate your retirement investments with your insurance, estate plans and personal preferences to help you ensure a more secure future for you and your family.
We will familiarize ourselves with your unique situation, taking into account the personal factors involved. We will help ensure that your questions are answered before any decisions are made. We will discuss important time sensitive issues.
- Have confidence that your settlement is financially feasible.
- Gain an objective viewpoint in an emotional situation.
- Obtain professional advice about your specific financial needs.
- Determine how much money you’ll need to live on.
- Evaluate the stocks, bonds and mutual funds that are to be divided.
- Work with you and your attorney to draw up budgets that demonstrate the appropriate level of support.
- Help you determine the short-term and long-term financial impact of a divorce settlement.
- Offer valuable insight into the pro’s and con’s of different settlement proposals.
- Create personalized reports and graphs that illustrate the financial status, cash flow and graphic net worth of both parties.
- Forecast the potential long-term financial effects of the settlement.
- Help manage the financial settlement and help you invest for yourself and your children to help ensure your long-term goals are met.
- Deal with specific challenges such as:
- Loss of health, life or disability insurance coverage
- Loss of retirement-plan benefits
TRADITIONAL FINANCIAL PLANNING SERVICES
We will analyze your holdings to determine if you are properly diversified to help meet your goals, taking into account your risk tolerances and personal investment objectives.
We will develop a blend of well-balanced assets to help achieve your portfolio objectives. More importantly, we will review your progress and perform periodic performance reviews.
Proper estate planning can use lifetime gifts and trusts to potentially reduce your estate tax liability. By taking steps today to review your will and estate documents with a qualified attorney, you can help protect your heirs from substantial delays, fees and taxes.
Whether you are starting, growing, or reorganizing your business, we can provide valuable financial planning and direction:
- Funding for Buy-Sell insurance agreements
- Executive Bonus Plans
- Retirement Plan Evaluation: Individual Retirement Accounts, pension and profit sharing plans, SEP’s, SIMPLE’s, 401(k) and 403(b) plans
- Employee Workshops
Please keep in mind that neither Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc. nor its Representatives may offer tax and/or legal advice. Prospects and clients are encouraged to contact their own advisors in these areas regarding their personal situation.
- Investing For Women
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Educational Planning/529’s
- IRAs and All Types of Retirement Plans
- Professional Investment Management Service
- Design and Structure Investment Portfolios
- Income and Budget Analysis
- Business Succession
- Legacy Planning