Is it really true? Have the kids left home, are independent and won’t come back???
You may have mixed feelings – both happy and sad. But you have a new lifestyle reality. How will you adjust? Learning how this next life chapter will look is essential to make the most of the empty nest phase and there are many financial matters to consider. It is also equally important that you, as a couple, are on the same page when it comes to how to spend your money and your time.
Some things you could be facing:
- Reconnecting with your spouse
- Taking care of aging parents
- Possible changes to your home, and your lifestyle
- How to spend/save that extra money in the most tax-efficient way
- Taking stock of your financial picture, getting better organized and planning for future financial goals
- What will retirement look like for me?
Our team helps create strategies through several financial life phases. We will help address the questions you may have, and focus on creating a financial roadmap toward your biggest transition – retirement. Creating and implementing a comprehensive Financial Plan will increase your chances of success.