Cristen M. Morgan, Owner/Financial Advisor
Cristen M. Morgan has been working in the Financial Services industry since 1999. She attended Hollins University in Roanoke, Virginia where she obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Finance. Cristen returned to the Charlotte area to start her financial career as an Analyst in the commercial paper division for Bank of America. In 2001, she was accepted into the Professional Development Training Program with Legg Mason Wood Walker where she gained the knowledge and experience to become a Licensed Financial Advisor. In 2004, Cristen expanded her financial services practice to the Lake Norman area, specializing in working with women, business owners, executives and their families to build strong, successful relationships and avoid investment mistakes. Through her honesty, integrity and experience, Cristen’s passion to help others is evident in all aspects of her life. She is active in the Lake Norman community and serves in several leadership positions.
Cristen is licensed in the following states: CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, MD, NC, OR, PA, SC, VA
Licenses & Designations:
- Investment Advisor Representative and Registered Representative licensed through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc.
- Series 7: General Securities License
- Series 66: Investment Advisor License
- Life & Health Insurance License
- Long Term Care Insurance License
- AAMS – Accredited Asset Management Specialist
Community Involvement & Recognition
- The Executive Women of LKN – Past President
- North Mecklenburg Rotary Club – Past President
- Rotary Club International – Paul Harris Fellow
- USTA – Member/Volunteer
- Lake Norman Tennis Association – Member/Volunteer
- Barium Springs Home For Children – Mission Awareness Committee, Table Captain, Food Drive Sponsor, Giving Them Hope Society
Out of the Office
In her free time, Cristen enjoys playing tennis, golf and boating. She also takes pride in serving her community.